Car window tinting is one of the best ways to improve the look of your vehicle. It adds style and elegance to the appearance as well as many other benefits.
Benefits of car windows tinting include:
- Provides improved privacy
- Reduces excess summer solar heat through the glass. This helps reduce in car temperatures thereby reducing your reliance on air conditioning
- Reduces glare
- Blocks over 99% of harmful UV radiation
- Adds additional protection in terms of safety and security
- Adds value to your vehicle
- Protected by a scratch resistant coating for extra durability and easier cleaning
Available car window tints:
- Very dark
- Classic grey
- Dark classic
- Light classic
- Visual classic
- Classic charcoal
- Mid classic charcoal
Visual light transmission is the amount of light that passes through the tint and glass. Applying window tinting or privacy glass to vehicles will reduce the amount of visible light transmission.
Back windows - while the back window can be tinted using any of our tints, please be aware that installing a window film which has a light transmission of 5% could cause problems when reversing in areas of poor lighting.
Back side windows - in poorly lit areas, installing a very dark window film to back side windows can impair vision and can reduce the view of the back seat passengers.
Front side windows - are very important to the driver’s vision, and it is vital that under no circumstances should a dark window film be installed to front side windows as this will pose a serious risk to the driver and other road users.
For more information and to discuss which shade of window tint or window film is best for your vehicle, please call us on 0333 240 1590 or email us at Jackbarclaybugattiservice@hrowen.co.uk.