Alloy wheels are often one of the first places that wear and tear becomes obvious. Scratches and scuffs from a kerb when parking, damage from potholes in the road or chips and dents from everyday driving can be quickly and easily restored.
The alloy wheel refubishment process includes:
- Alloy Wheels and tyres visually inspected for damage
- Kerbing damage is then either machined out or filled (if required)
- Acid etched to provide anti-corosion properties
- Primed to prepare surface for painting
- Baked in our oven to harden the primer
- Top coat paint is then applied
- Two coats of clear lacquer are applied to the front and back of the wheel
- Finally the alloy wheels are put back in our oven to fully cure
- Once cured, the alloy wheels are now ready to refit the tyres (if required)
We use wet paint and also utilise the latest paint mixing techniques. This means that we mix any colour combination the customer may require.
Powder coating is also available upon request.
Please contact our team to discuss your requirements. We can advise you which method is best suited for your application.
Call us on 0333 240 1590 or email us at Jackbarclaybugattiservice@hrowen.co.uk.
(We do not deal with buckled or badly dented alloy wheels as these are safety related structural repairs and wheels should be written off and replaced).