Alloy wheels are often one of the first places that wear and tear becomes obvious. Scratches and scuffs from a kerb when parking, damage from everyday driving can be quickly and easily restored.
The alloy wheel refurbishment process includes:
- Alloy Wheels and tyres visually inspected for damage
- The tyre and TPM system is removal and logged
- The colour is matched using the latest technology
- Each Wheel receives an ID marking for traceability for the future
- The Wheel is dipped in an non-acid stripping tank for several hours
- Once prepared the Wheel is powder primed as per the original specification
- The color is then applied ,once dry a powder lacquer is used to complete the finish
- Finally the alloy wheels are put back in an oven to fully cure
- Once cured and checked the tyres are refitted and balanced ready to fit back on the car
Contact H.R Owen Bodytechnics to find out more about the services offered at our body repair centre.