Fixed Price Servicing
The Bugatti Fixed Price Servicing programme is all-inclusive and highly competitive. All work is carried out by factory trained technicians using Genuine Bugatti Parts, which come with a one-year dealer warranty. All prices are inclusive of Genuine Bugatti Parts, labour and VAT.
Scope of Scheduled Service:
- Check of expiration date of fire extinguisher and first aid kit.
- Air conditioner: Check condition and adjust temperature to 72 °F (22 °C)
- PDA: Check condition
- All switches/buttons, consumer loads, displays and other control elements: Check condition
- Transmission selector lever and paddles for changing gears: Check operation
- Anti-theft alarm system: Check operation
- Steering wheel: Check condition and function as well as operation of horn
- Power Windows: Check operation
- Airbag for driver and passenger: Check start-up diagnosis, visual inspection of surfaces above airbags
- Rear wing: Check clearance, dimensions of gaps, general condition, damage and operation
- Fuel filler cap and engine oil filler cap: Check operation
- Windshield wiper blades: Check operation, check for damage and position; replace if necessary
- External lighting: Check operation
- Clean radiator and air inlets
- Vehicle exterior: Thorough checking for damages on vehicle exterior: Coated and chromed body parts, decorative elements, glass, headlights and taillights
- Engine compartment
- Remove rear lid
- Hydraulic oil: Check hydraulic oil level for the rear wing hydraulic system, add specified oil if necessary, observe oil specifications!
- Visual inspection of hydraulic components: Check for damage, fastening (clamps) and leaks
- Radiator: Clean exterior
- Coolant: Check coolant level in small and large, add coolant if necessary
- Visual inspection of cooling system components: Check for damage, fastening (clamps) and leaks
- Exhaust system: Check for damage, fastening (clamps) and leaks
- Vehicle undercarriage: Visual inspection for damages and leaks
- Diffusor: Check attachment, clearance, damage and operation
- Vehicle’s underbody: Remove and clean if necessary
- Change engine oil and replace oil filter (every 12,400 miles / 20.000 km or after 1 year, depending on what comes first)
- Change transmission fluid and replace filter (every 12,400 miles/20.000 km or after 1 year, depending on what comes first)
- Change of differential fluid oil including Haldex® clutch (every 12,400 miles/20.000 km or after 1 year, depending on what comes first)
- Replace brake fluid
- All front brake disks: Check thickness of disks, weight, formation of grooves and wear pattern
- All rear brake disks: Check thickness of disks, weight, formation of grooves and wear pattern
- All front brake pads: Check thickness, formation of grooves and wear pattern
- All rear brake pads: Check thickness, formation of grooves and wear pattern
- Brake system: Visual inspection for damage and leaks
- Check all hydraulic operations with diagnostic tester
- All moving and rigid chassis components: Check for damage, fastening, operation, and condition.
- All rubber seals of chassis components: Check for damage, fastening, operation, and condition.
- Axle: Check for damage and leaks
- Windshield wipers: Check operation and adjustment; refill washer fluid up to MAX mark
- Battery: Check electrolyte level, correct position and condition
- Battery: Check terminals for correct position and condition
- Service Schedule entries: verify entries and completeness
- Headlights: Check adjustment
- Road test to check the following points: brake pressure, brake performance, MFI messages and warning lights in the Instrument cluster, engine operation, noises.
- Read out fault memory, print fault memory and check faults. Delete faults afterwards.
- Vehicle key: Check operation (battery status)
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior
- Return Service Schedule and a copy of the service documentation to the customer
Call us on 0333 240 1590 or email us at email@example.com to speak to a member of the team.